Hello my lovely best friends! Well mainly just hello to Serena.
As I am sitting next to Tt currently! Oh, how I wish it was the three us still together again. And I think its safe to say that majority rules here and that Serena needs to be the one to transfer!
Well considering I know you will never transfer to Christendom, we will just forgive you as being the cause for our separation. Es good, es good! We will love you anyways! I cant wait til the day we are all together again!!!! This picture was taken on our last day all together... (hold on, I need to step away and cry for a moment). But I actually do need to walk away for a moment, I have an intramural game to play in five minutes. But I shall return, love you ladies!
Okay, I came back! Always and forever running back to the two of you. Okay this is going to be funny because its going to be posted from Tt's account because I started writing this on her computer and then when I tried to switch to mine it wouldn't let me continue as myself, so I had to sign back in as Tt. But its cool being someone else if only for an hour or two.
Okay things to say, things to tell... yeah my life is pretty boring haha. I keep myself busy with studies and extra curriculars like yearbook, the play, intramurals, etc. Even surrounded by friends I get lonely sometimes but I am starting to learn to appreciate the time that it is just me. Something I think its one of the most important lessons I need to learn. I am adjusting to the idea of being alone, both in my room and just in my emotional state. Okay so this just took a sad solemn tone. I need to end this before it gets sadder. But seriously, say some prayers that God guards my heart in the next few months. I am in a slightly vulnerable position. I am going to get eat some grapes, I slept through dinner. And then ate some brownies to celebrate one of the guys' birthday and kinda feel gross. I need something to cleanse my system. I love you girls like nothing else!
With much love,
Nic
No comments:
Post a Comment